Hey everyone, this is my first review on this blog and it's not really a good one unfortunately.
I used this stuff last Saturday and it took 4 hours in total to complete the process which was a pretty long time to be honest. Although I have to say after the process my hair looked super shiny and stayed a little straighter than usual for a little longer but there was no drastic difference. I did everything that it said and didn't get it wet for 3 days even though that is pretty difficult in Scotland where it rains pretty much all the time. After I washed it I expected it to dry straighter than it usually does but it did not...
Overall i'm pretty disappointed and i'm glad it was only £5 that I wasted on this however I also used the Colour B4 to get rid of my purple and that was amazing... will write a review on that next...
Lexxi <3 xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment